Consumer Loans are great for just anything you can dream up! We offer a variety of both secured and unsecured loan options. To speak with a loan officer about your personal needs, call us at 800.564.3195.
During this unprecedented time in the world, here at First National Bank, we want you to know that we are committed to working with all of our lending customers to the best of our ability. We are currently reviewing the options available to our business customers through the SBA, as well as reviewing the guidance from our secondary market mortgage partners to determine what we can do for mortgage payment restructuring. If you are experiencing personal or business financial difficulties due to Covid-19, please reach out to your lender. We are here to help. As community bankers, just as we know a rising tide lifts all boats, a storm also impacts all of us. We want to be a support for you now, so you will continue to support us when we are on the other side of this crisis.
Our best days are ahead.
Make Payments Online
You can make your personal loan payment online through our payment portal.
- Fixed and Adjustable rate mortgages are available
- Building a home? We also offer construction loans.
- FNB participates in MSHA and VA home lending programs.
- One Close Construction
- Competitive rates and closing costs
- Available for primary or secondary residences
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Both loans and lines of credit are available
- Fixed rate loans are available in a variety of terms; lower rates available with Automatic Payment from FNB account on fixed rate loans only
- HELOC provides flexibility in borrowing and repayment.
Auto/Boat & RV Loans
- Fixed Terms
- Down Payment amount depends on type of loan
- Lower rates available with Automatic Payment from FNB Account
- Fixed term loans available as are open-ended lines of credit
- Secured loans can be collateralized by Savings Accounts, Certificates of Deposit and Marketable Securities
- A variety of terms are available.
- Open-ended line attached to your checking account
- Fixed rate
- Monthly payment deducted from your checking account