First Advisors Services
We offer a broad range for account types to serve your financial needs and objectives including: Trust and Estate Administration, Investment Management, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Custody Safekeeping accounts.
Trust and Estate Administration
- Professional management of family wealth during your lifetime as well as meeting the future needs of loved ones and fulfilling charitable giving goals.
- When appointed as trustee, First Advisors acts in accordance with the expressed wishes of the grantor of the trust by following the guidelines set forth in the governing document.
- Our Estate Administration experience can be a valuable resource for your family at a difficult time. If named as your personal representative, First Advisors becomes responsible for all of the duties associated with administering your estate.
- Based on our clients’ individual objectives, we tailor each portfolio with a diversified mix of securities to meet your financial goals.
Financial and Retirement Planning
- Using advanced financial planning software, the First Advisors team can create a financial plan unique to each individual client, to meet each client’s unique situation.
- We then work with your tax advisor, attorney or other professional advisor to put your plan in motion.
- First Advisors can safe-keep assets and investments that you direct yourself and provide recordkeeping for those assets.
- Included in our safekeeping services is the collection of dividends, interest and other income as well as providing required tax information.
Not FDIC Insured
Not Bank Guaranteed
May Lose Value
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
Not a Bank Deposit